I was recently nominated by Ezra to do this awesome award! Thank you so much, Ezra! Be sure to go check out his blog. It’s super neat!
So, the rules are:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you and links to their blog(s)
- Nominate any number of bloggers and link to their blog(s)
- Come up with seven questions for the people who nominated you
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hmm… Well, I love America, so I would probably want to explore a little more of it, but internationally I’d say Scotland/England or Switzerland(:
2. What is your favorite genre of music?
Ooh. Well, I like a lot of different types. I would definitely say Christian (such as Chris Tomlin, Bethel, Switchfoot, etc.), Rock (Like the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, and others), and Indie/Folk (Like Ingrid Michaelson, Sarah Bareilles, and others).
3. What is your favorite book series?
Ahhh!!😱 SO HARD! I LOOOVE the Chronicles of Narnia, the Little House series, and the Mysterious Benedict Society. (If you call that a series(: )
4. Why did you decide to start blogging?
Hmm. Well, A long time ago when I was much younger I had a blog about American Girl dolls called Dollventuresblog. In 2016, I got locked out (for some odd reason) and couldn’t get back in. After taking a long break from blogging and playing with my dolls, I wanted to start it up again. Then I started theJunebugblog in September 2017(: I wanted to show the things I was interested in and inspire folks!
5. What is your least favorite food?
Hmm. I don’t really know! I like most foods. Maybe Cajun food? I know that sounds strange, but the past few times I’ve had it, it wasn’t the most enjoyable! 🤪
6. What’s the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
Mexican candy. Definitely. It was supposed to be edible paper with this gel frosting pen that you can use to write on it. Then you eat it.🤢 It was, *ahem* interesting.
7. What’s your favorite color?
I like dusty blue, Blush pink and Turquoise(:
That’s it for the questions. Those were fun! Much thanks to you, Ezra!
Now my nominees are (Linking to their most recent post so it notifies them):
And my questions:
- Would you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
- Where’s the most interesting place you’ve been to?
- Do you prefer reading or writing?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you say “y’all” or “you all?”
- What’s your favorite season?
- If you could have any natural ability (such as being a math major at 12, or being a pianist by ear, or an amazing baker), what would it be?
Thank you smooch for reading! If you would like to do this award and I didn’t nominate you, feel free to do so!
I hope you’re having a wonderful day!
Also: There is an online race going on right now. The registry closes on March 25th. It is called “Spring100” and it is for runners and walker to run or walk 100 intentional (not just from your couch to the fridge to get a snack!) miles between now and June 21st. This is my first year doing it, and I’m excited! It’s totally free. Click here if you’re interested! I will be planning to post a little bit of my progress on the way. I am looking forward to it!